Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mary Margaret learns to share!

Last night as I was brushing Mary Margaret's teeth, she asked again why we have to brush our teeth. I explained that we didn't want cavities to make her teeth sick. After we finish, she runs to the living room to tell her daddy. "Daddy, did you know that 'tavities' make your teeth sick and if we brush we won't have 'tavities'?" We laughed a little about her pronounciation of cavity.

A little while later, I am getting Harper Jane ready for bed and Mary Margaret is all about looking in Harper Jane's mouth. "Where are her teeth? Why doesn't she have any?" I explained that she would start getting teeth soon. Mary Margaret is a little bit dramatic as I've stated before. She starts getting upset over Harper Jane's lack of teeth. Mary Margaret then looks at me with tears in her eyes and says, "Mommy, Harper Jane can have my teeth."

My heart might have exploded a little bit!

1 comments:

mirandabodine said...

I love it I love it!! Children this age can always warm your heart and make you laugh. I needed that...