Sunday, December 9, 2007

My Very First Blog List

If you know me, then you know that I do love to make a list. I have at least 5 going at all times. It drives my dear husband crazy. Anyhoo, I wanted to make a list of things I am currently thankful for:

1. Puzzles, 100 piece puzzles, 100 piece Princess puzzles to be exact!
Need I say more!

2. My laptop b/c it goes anywhere and I can hold Harper Jane, surf the internet, and pretent to be watching the princess puzzle take shape.

3. The Fisher Price Bouncer seat for it's ability to entertain my dear, sweet, precious youngest long enough that I may shower, wash my hair, AND rinse out the conditioner.

4. Chocolate Santa suckers that are sold at the Dollar Tree (in a pack of 5, no less). This makes the PERFECT bribe, you know, for any situation.....like, if you pick up the toys in the living room, if you eat your carrots, if you brush your teeth (just kidding). AND they are a great bribe for me...if you wash the clothes, if you give the girls baths, you know, b/c I deserve them too!

5. The POD AKA the IPOD. Mary Margaret only knows it as the POD. We spend an entire day last week making Christmas playlists on the couch in our pajamas. That is my kind of day....we did, by the way, also eat chocolate suckers:)!

6. The internet making it possible for me to do some Christmas shopping while listening to Christmas music on the couch in my pajamas (eating chocolate suckers)!

Don't be jealous of all this excitement....just live vicariously through it!

0 comments: