Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Something else I've taught my daughter!

Recently Mary Margaret went to a play at her Daddy's school. It was a musical. Mary Margaret could not sit still and wanted to dance and sing AND get on stage! Unlike our daughter, Daddy wants no attention drawn to him in public places. Her Daddy got on to her several times and tried to pull her down in her seat. He was a little upset with her when they arrived home. Mary Margaret (AKA Miss Tenderheart) had big alligator tears in her eyes and ran into her bedroom. I went in there to comfort her and to talk about what happened. She looked at me and said she wanted to tell her Daddy she was sorry.

So she goes into the living room, alligator tears rolling down her chubby cheeks and says, "Daddy, I'm so sorry you hurt my feelings!"

Michael and I started laughing. He looked at me and said, "Mary Margaret, you apologize like your Mommy!"

1 comments:

adam brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.