Friday, January 25, 2008

Comical comebacks from a 4 year old

Conversations from today:

MM: Mom, may I watch Diego?
MM: Mom, may I watch Diego?
MM: Mom, may I watch Diego?
MM: Mom, may I watch Diego?
MOM: MM I heard you the first 14 times. No MM, you just watched Diego for the 2nd time.
MM: Good Grief!



Later in the day:

MM: Daddy, may we play a Backyardigans game on the computer?
MM: Daddy, may we play a Backyardigans game on the computer?
MM: Daddy, may we play a Backyardigans game on the computer?
MM: Daddy, may we play a Backyardigans game on the computer?
DADDY: I heard you. We will play in a little while. I promise.
MM: SHEESH!



TONIGHT:

MOM: MM, come pick up your ladybug boots from the living room!
MOM: MM, come pick up your ladybug boots from the living room!
MOM: MM, come pick up your ladybug boots from the living room!
MOM: MM, come pick up your ladybug boots from the living room!
MM: Mommy, I heard you the first 14 times.


MM must realize that being sick excludes you from punishment. What a day!

4 comments:

mirandabodine said...

Too funny!! It only gets better I can promise you that..

Leigh said...

To cute!

LG said...

That is hilarious!

LaskiGal said...

Ooohhh, smart kid. Woo hoo!!!