Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday Fun

Last night, little MM spent the night with her Nanny (my mother). WOW! That's all I can say! I had forgotten how easy it really is with just one little baby....though when it was just one little baby, I didn't think it was ever very easy. And quiet too. WOW! Our house was quiet...and boring. I did enjoy a little peace and quiet but not nearly as much as when MM called me and said, "Momma, I miss you."

The little stinker is home now and going full force. She is on a mission, a mission to play with every single toy in the house and by play with, I mean drag out and place all over the house. The little one does not discriminate, no, she wants them equally EVERY WHERE!

I have decided that I don't really love a quiet house. I don't really need peace. I like the feeling and noises of a full home.

1 comments:

Laura said...

I like noise and chaos and business in the home as well! More entertaining than TV any day!