Friday, January 18, 2008

The Inner Workings of a Chocolate-Deprived Mind....

I have not left my house since Monday morning. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Mary Margaret has had a cold and we like to be home.

Though today, I made a sad discovery. We are out of chocolate.

That, my friends, is a tragedy of epic proportions in the Book of Lindsey. So I got to thinking. I didn't want to get out of my jammies but needed chocolate. BADLY. What could I do?

Uh, HELLO? Drive through, anyone?

Off I go in my zebra print jammies to our local Burger King to pick up a few slices of Hershey Pie. Yes I did say a few slices. It is supposed to snow tomorrow, people. And tomorrow, I can't worry about going to the grocery store with all the snow pandemonium going on. Most people buy bread and milk before a snow.

Not me.

I, at least, have my priorities in line.

Whew! At least that's taken care of. I will be sitting back enjoying my slice of heaven shortly!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Now I know FOR SURE that we would be friends in real life if we lived closer! You are a girl after my own heart!

LG said...

Now I want some chocolate too!

Christy said...

Oh...that's funny....I understand, except mine is BLT's and Chili! Sorry baby girl is sick ;-(
Oh, and I also laughed b/c do you know how many times I have went to BKing in the mornings when I am off work in PJ's??!! I put a jacket on so they may not notice, and pray for no car troubles.!

mirandabodine said...

Glad to know that I am not the only one that gets out in their jammies. I take Carleigh to school every morning in mine!!

ashleydiggs said...

You REALLY should check out this recipe on my blog! No, they're not acceptable for small children...they shouldn't be climbing in chairs to the upper cabinets in the kitchen!