Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Make up Tip from an Unlikely Source -- ME


I'm not into all things make up, and I don't really like to spend much money in that department. I want to pass on my good fate. I just purchased a new type of mascara that I. absolutely. love! You must try it. Here are the selling points:

Rimmel -- Eye Magnifier
Wide - Eyed Look

Unique plastic brush lifts lashes vertically by 70%
Eyes appear larger
Verti - lift brush
Ophthalmologically tested
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

All this for the bargain basement price of $4.97 at your local Wal-Mart. Y'all it works. And it doesn't even irritate my eyes like most other mascaras (I'm a contact wearer).

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I will have to get my hands on some of that. I wear contacts too! Thanks for the tip. : )

Kelly said...

I would guess you were great with make-up! I'll have to try that mascara out!

LG said...

ooh I was needing some new mascara! PErfect timing! I will go get some

Alexandra, Writing & Baking Enthusiast said...

Yes! I wrote about Rimmel's mascara in my own blog recently. I love their mascara. Enjoyed visiting through Kari and Kijsa. :)
Alexandra