Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Manipulation and Hair--My, What a Combo!

Isn't it a little early for MM to be learning manipulation?

And I mean, that child has found her calling! She can make me feel guilty from just her dramatic little face...and then she speaks and I'm even worse!

Just this morning, I got on to her for something (Lord only knows what---it's sad that I can't remember, but that's a whole other cold medicine story).

She looks forlorn and replies in her softest, saddest, and definately most dramatic voice, "Mommy, I just want you to be happy."

I should get the child into acting. That way, at least, we're getting paid for her drama!




On another note, I enjoyed reading some of your hair dramas!

Christy, I didn't want to mention the flo-bee, but I so remembered it! Junior High hair drama is the WORST! Please can you fit me in for a cut soon. What does a girl have to do? I mean, you act like you have better things to do like growing a baby or something. Priorities, please?! A picture of the actually Flobee below.



Christy, I know you worked the Flobee much better than this dude pictured below...(a flobee action shot)




LG-loved that you mentioned the scrunchy. It reminds me of a Sex and the City episode. HA! I still may get the Katie cut. I'm a little undecided at the moment...

And Miranda, don't you dare bring out the Jr. High pictures! I still cringe when I see a comb and the "Scrunch" spray. Nightmares for weeks, I tell ya!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Did you see Big mama's hair post? Hilarious! I'm thinking I may have to do one of my own for laughs.

Jessica said...

OMG!!! The Flobee.....
(Shivers of fear!)

Wendy said...

Meg's favorite comment right now is, "Mom I'll let you be my friend if you..." These girls learn way to early!!

Christy said...

Thanks for the pics girl...I actually think that may be my Dad in the demo-pic. haha! He still has one! His second!!! I do hair, and he cuts his hair with a flo-bee!
Yes, sweetheart, I will cut your hair!

mirandabodine said...

I think a Katie hair cut will look precious on you!!

LaskiGal said...

Ooooh . . . I like the Katie cut. Go for it! Really, you should . . . I just want you to be happy :)

Leigh said...

I so want to do a hair review like big mama! Ingenius!

Jessica said...

Hows MM?? Hope all is well! : )