Monday, January 21, 2008

MM's Monday Funny!

So this morning, amidst the sneezes and snotty noses (yes both girls and I are sick), we did manage to have a good laugh.

We were all three in the bed together (the bed that right now my husband so fondly calls the "sick" bed). MM jumps up and rushes to the potty.

"I need to go teetee."

She quickly runs back to the bedroom and exclaims, "Momma, there's a problem in the baf-room! Daddy, forgot to put down the love seat?!" (as she is doing the teetee dance).

I knew I was under some time constraints but I just had to find out what she was talking about.

In my haze, I inquisitively ran to find out what troubles were ahead.

I was so confused by this point. Oh could it be b/c of the cold meds. Possibly, but really, a love seat in the "baf-room"!? How could it be?

MM was so fondly calling the toilet seat the love seat.

I dared not to ask where she came up with this lovely name!

At least on this I-feel-terrible kind of day, I can depend on MM to keep it interesting!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It sounds like so much for fun for ya'll to be all piled in bed together! (even if you are sick).
Get better soon!!!!

Jamie said...

So cute!

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you and your little girls feel better soon.

LaskiGal said...

Awwweee . . . a "love seat"--that is so sweet! In the "baf room"--yeah!

I hope you are all feeling better . . .