Saturday, January 19, 2008

Survey says...

Kelly had this cute little survey on her blog and I decided to complete it as well.

4 jobs I've had:

1. Mommy (this definately counts)
2. Teacher (4th grade self-contained, & Gifted 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades)
3. Cheeburger Cheeburger Waitress
4. Extended Day worker

4 movies watched over and over:

1. Gone With the Wind (Fiddle Dee Dee)
2. Wedding Crashers
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Moulin Rouge

4 places I've lived:

1. Guntersville, AL
2. Auburn, AL
3. Carrollton, GA
4. Arab, AL

4 shows I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. ER (yes, I do still watch this)
3. Nip / Tuck
4. Entourage

4 places I've been:

1. The Bahamas
2. Disney World (Orlando)
3. New Orleans, LA (Mardi Gras)
4. Mexico

4 people who e-mail me regularly:

1. Amy (My sister-in-law)
2. Michael
3. Christy
4. Nancy

4 favorite things to eat:

1. Chocolate (did you read my last post?)
2. Japanese (steak and chicken)
3. Chicken Salad (love it!)
4. Dessert (any thing sweet)


4 places I'd rather be:

1. The Beach (any beach any where)
2. Disney World
3. Hawaii
4. Paris

4 things I look forward to this year:

1. Watching my girls grow
2. Knowing God better
3. Moving to a new house (hopefully old house but new to us)
4. Having another baby (JUST KIDDING)....really a vacation

4 people to tag:

1. Laura
2. Jessica
3. Laskigal
4. YOU

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I enjoyed all your answers and learning more about you! I forgot to include Gone with the Wind with my movies. I need to watch that again soon.

Jessica said...

Hello! How has your weekend been? I am going to get right on this meme! : ) Thanks for tagging me!

LaskiGal said...

Yeah! I was reading your list and was so excited when I saw that you tagged me! I love these things . . .

I'm learning more and more things we have in common! This will me my Monday post!

Leigh said...

addicted to these queestionarre things....