Saturday, February 16, 2008

Honored


I was honored by (click on her name) Laskigal with an award while we were in Louisville. Things have been a little crazy since then and I had almost forgotten about it. Shame on me! So thanks Laskigal! I adore reading your blog! Here are a few blogs that are daily reads for me:

CLICK ON THESE BLOGS TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!
1. The Grizas
2. Kelly
3. Jessica
4. Leigh

I am newly reading these blogs:
5. What a Girl's Got To Do
6. And Then Sum
7. Choosing My Own
8. Elmore Family
9. After a Cup of Coffee

I love reading blogs these days. It is such an addiction....one that I'm embracing. It is such a fabulous network...especially to this stay at home mommy!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Aww! Mrs. Lindsey, you know I love your blog too! : )

after a cup of coffee said...

Thanks! That's a cute award :)

just jamie said...

Awww shucks (wink). Thanks for visiting.

I, too have become recently hooked on reading blogs. What a fun peek into motherhood and beyond.

I'll be back for more good reads on yours. :)

Jen said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! And I like reading your blog just as much as you do mine Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. :)

LG said...

Awesome! Your blog is always full of cheer and love! Me mom and I were just discussing that this weekend! I shall check out these other ladies too!

Kelly said...

You are one of my VERY favorites too!!!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments last week. Our little bundle of joy arrived last week. We really appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon!

LaskiGal said...

Awwweee . . . you so deserve this :)

I love your bloggy choices--duh. But seriously, those are some great blogs!

You are definitely one of my first stops!!!

Leigh said...

Hey Lindsey-I was out of town this weekend and am now catching up on my blog reading. Tahnk you so much! You have made my day. You are such a sweetheart. I love to tune into your blog to see what MM has to say. She cracks me up!!