Monday, February 25, 2008

A Raisin in the Sun

Did you watch this movie tonight? I did. I thought it was a really good interpretation. I was pleasantly surprised at P. Diddy or Sean John or Puff Daddy or whatever he is now called (at least his name is not a symbol like Prince). I'll watch about anything that Claire Huxtable stars in....I still watch her in Cosby reruns.

Speaking of reruns, I can still watch every single Sex and the City, even though I've seen them time and time again. What reruns could you watch over and over??

**********************************************************
Anyway, this weekend was very low key. M had class on Saturday so I took the girls (by myself) and went shopping. We had fun. It was a total girls day. I'm brave, I tell ya. I bought the girls lots of matching pajamas. Have I told y'all that I love to match the girls' clothes?? It's an addiction. I think it is so cute for my sweet girls to be all matchy matchy. I better enjoy it now b/c pretty soon MM will NOT want to match her little sis.

Today, we walked to down town and had a great time. We window shopped. The weather was great. I'm beginning to wish for spring:)

Tomorrow we go eat with my mom and grandmother....remember it's a Tuesday tradition. And this weekend we are off to Auburn. I'm already feeling nostalgic.

I hope y'all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love that you match the girls up - I would do the same thing! And I would take a picture of them in EVERY matching outfit! :-)
That's neat that you eat with your mom and grandmother every week. I wish I could do that.
One day I want to go to Auburn to see a game (against AR) - I've heard it's such a neat place! I know about Toomer's Corner. :-)

LaskiGal said...

Ooooh... I recorded Raisin. I taught the play last year and the year before. I really loved it. I was skeptical about Puffy (whatever his name is, was, is going to be), but I hear he is impressive.

How cute about the matching clothes. My younger sisters used to do that. It was so cute . . .

I love the tradition--to Auburn you go. Gosh, I miss it. Both hubby and I do . . . a lot.

Jen said...

"matchy matchy" That is too cute! Must be nice to have some girly time (not that I would know...).

Have a safe trip to Auburn this weekend!

just jamie said...

I sooo wanted to watch A Raisin In The Sun...We moved and my DVR box didn't record the Oscars or A Raisin. I'm so bummed.