Monday, February 18, 2008

Sisterly love

Tonight, MM left one of her many stuffed animals on my bed. HJ found it and started chewing on it. She was having so much fun with "Lucky" the dalmation that I couldn't tear it away from her. Matter of fact, I found myself giggling at her desire to chew that toy. Then she tired of Lucky and we went on to play elsewhere.

Just a little later, MM found "Lucky"! She was distraught. He was all wet with slobber. What a tragedy! She replied, "Look what that baby did to my Lucky!"

I couldn't help but laugh! HJ has now become that baby!

5 comments:

LaskiGal said...

Ha ha! THAT baby. Awwweee . . .

Jen said...

Ha ha! Nothing like sisterly love, eh?

Jessica said...

A demonstrative adjective!!! She is just too cute!

Kelly said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...........oh they will have so much fun being sisters!

LG said...

HA ! That is funny. I think I had some of those moments with my bro back in the day!