Friday, March 21, 2008

5 on Friday

1. I love seeing the world through the eyes of a 4 year old. MM is so dramatic, animated, snuggly, independent (most of the time a good thing), and loving. We have hidden Easter eggs in our house more times that I could count and it is still not getting old. Plus her Daddy was off work today and he played "video" games with her. You know, computer games from the Noggin website. Thank you for letting me talk about her ALL. THE. TIME.

2. The girls have precious baby blue matching smocked bishop dresses to wear on Sunday and they are oh-so-cute! I still don't have Easter shoes for MM (I know, LAST MINUTE). I'm going to look tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

3. I went to the doctor today b/c I have been having some problems with my feet, yes both of them. Well, I'm officially feeling old. I have achilles tendonitis. Pray for this to heal. I am having trouble walking, lots of pain (did I mention that I'm a wimp), lots of swelling....all this b/c I started walking/running again. So much for exercising:) I've been pushing the girls in the double jogging stroller and MM loves to go fast so I run. Needless to say, I won't be "going fast" for awhile. Let's just hope I can go and soon!

4. I'm so thankful that my Jesus died on the cross so that we may live. So thankful. So thankful. He has blessed me in countless ways. God is good ALL. THE. TIME.

5. I think my little sis is coming home for Easter tomorrow (she is going to try and surprise my mom) and I can't wait to see her. She is working two jobs, that's right, two jobs while putting herself through school. I did it and I admire her for hanging in there. It's worth the effort!

Ok, so a little sappy 5, but I'm feeling thankful on this Good Friday. Thankful for Jesus, thankful for family, thankful for friends, thankful for this blog and my bloggy friends. That's me in a nutshell today, THANKFUL!

4 comments:

LG said...

Well I love your thankful! Especially number 4!

Kelly said...

I love that you talk about the girls All.THE.TIME! :-)
Please post a pic of the girls in their smocked dresses - I bet they look adorable!!!!

LaskiGal said...

I'm with Kelly, I'll be waiting to see pics!

I love that you talk about them. I love that you are such an amazing mom who is clearly crazy about her family!

Oooohhhh...when is the b-day? Mine is in April. Oh, and my little sis spent time with me this weekend (as you know!). So much in common . . .

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Leigh said...

I love to hear the latest precious MMinism that has been said. I love to hear what you have to say. It is amwalys enjoyable and entertaining (espically what comes from MM's mouth).
Hope you got pictures on Easter.
What did your mom do when she saw you sis?