Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Baby Update and Home Again

HJ said "Mama" for the first time today. She said it three times!!! Yay! "Mama" was also MM's first word. What can I say? They either love their "Mama" or their "Mama" works with them on that word:)

We arrived home this afternoon to cold weather. Yuck! It was so nice in Auburn. It is hard to believe that just living just 3 hours North could make such a difference. We ate at all my two favorite places, Mellow Mushroom and Momma Goldberg's. I'm telling ya, that was all I could think about the entire week while preparing for the trip. We don't eat out a lot at home (we have very few choices). When we go somewhere, all I can think about is "Where are we going to eat?" It's sad that my life revolves around food:)

2 comments:

just jamie said...

Um...sorry, can't comment. Looking for some potato chips. Yup. And wine. Yup. And chocolate. Yup.

Now, what was that about your life revolving around food? Sorry, can't relate. :)

Leigh said...

I hear ya. Mine does too and it shows on me-not on you. Whats your secret?