Friday, March 28, 2008

I couldn't resist....

Plus it has been a slow blogging week for me:)

MM's Friday night prayers (This is just a sentence. Her prayers are very long and detailed)

Lord (Ward), please be with my Daddy. Help his fingers play video games with me tomorrow on the Nick Jr. on the computer.....

Linus and Snoopy were almost included in the prayers tonight. Can you tell who watched "The Easter Beagle" this past weekend.

*************************************************

Also big baby news...(no I'm not pregant:)

HJ officially crawled a little bit today....right off the bed onto the hard wood floors. Ok, so you can officially give me the Mother of the Year award. I am ashamed to even type this out to y'all. I have felt enormous guilt over the bump on her noggin.

I will say one thing...she is a fast one.

Wait, let me say another one.

I won't be leaving her alone on my bed again, my friends.

7 comments:

Caroline's Mom said...

Once again, I am laughing histerically in a quiet house. I hope the MM's prayers were answered!

Brandy said...

Hey Meredith...

You don't know me...but I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now and I have to check for updates everyday. I'm a friend of Jamie Elmore...she and my husband went to school together. I'm a stay-at-home mom of 1 lil' boy. Anywhoo...I can remember how it was when Jack fell off the bed for the first time. I cried so bad....and the bad thing was I was right there next to him. He was about 6-7 months old and the funny thing was when I started cryin', HE STOPPED!!! I'm thankful that our bed was not as high as it is now. Anyways...I just wanted to let you know that I've been reading your blog (b/c I like to know when people are reading mine) and I look foward to the updates everyday.

Brandy Keating

Brandy said...

ok...let me just say that I'm so crazy this morning!!!! I don't know where "Meredith came from!!!" I'm so sorry. So much for a good first impression! :)

just jamie said...

Oh, little Harper Jane... slow down sweetie.

(I watched Tatum fall from a waist-high closet, straight down onto a wooden stool, smack on the bridge of her nose. She was so proud to be hiding from her brother, and then... I started the game. The guilt, ugh.)

LaskiGal said...

J was trying that just today!!!! I was so thankful to be on the bed with him. If I hadn't, he'd have a matching bump with HJ. Ugh. He is up on his knees now. It is only a matter of time. This is all happening way too fast!

Jennifer said...

the first time my son rolled over, and this was my first child, he rolled right off the couch onto the floor, almost hit the coffee table while doing this too. I was so upset, I cried and cried and called my mom and dad and cried to them, and cried to my husband, and held my son for hours. :( I was devestated.
My daughters have jumped, fell, crawled and you name it off the couch, and do it with my son, and we take pictures.
it is amazing how calm we are with the second/third and so-on children, isn't it??? lol
i hope her head is all better by tomorrow, wonderous how fast they heal up.
hugs, jenn

LG said...

I think MM prayers should be a regular post. I love them!