Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jesus is tired.

You may be confused by the title of this post and you should be. Well, let me explain.

This afternoon on our way to an Easter egg hunt MM was singing a praise song. I have these fabulous praise music CDs that she loves. They are called Praise Baby. Anyway, one phrase in her "right-now" favorite song says, "He is highly exalted."

Well, my dear MM, sings as loudly as she can, "He is highly exhausted."

I giggled and giggled and giggled and I know that God was giggling with me.

I do think that there is nothing as sweet as listening to a child sing about God's wonder.

This will always be a precious memory!

8 comments:

LaskiGal said...

Exhausted . . . that is too cute. I want this CD! What a great idea!

I have something for ya!

Lori said...

that is too funny... got to love those moments where they say something by mistake and it just makes you burst out laughing

Misty said...

I missed commenting on the last few posts.....

They all rock. You rock. Your blog rocks.

I'm adding you to my side bar a little later today...... the chores are calling me as we speak....

Thank you for sharing. Thank you for being honest and kind. You made me feel a little more whole.

I'll be back.....

just jamie said...

Yes, singing little ones are truly precious. What a sweet moment.

Kelly said...

That is hilarious! But it has to be so sweet hearing her sing those songs!!!

Wendy said...

I love reading your blog!! I guess I can relate so well!! Where did you get this?

Leigh said...

I think that this is one of the funnist things that MM has said. And she has said alot of funnies. She needs to be on the (now defunct ) show, "Children say the Darndest things" They would go to her for a certain laugh everytime.

Nikki said...

How sweet! That is so precious! I want this cd!