Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random thoughts

Soon we will have a crawler. Harper Jane has been getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She does not EVER want to sit still. Whenever someone new holds her that all say, "She is such a wiggler." Yes that's right. She is a wiggle worm. It started when she was in my tummy.

She is amazed at her big sister and smiles at MM everytime she sees her. Mary Margaret loves the extra attention. Just the other day, HJ was crying while we were going to buy groceries. MM apparently had had enough of the crying and looked over at HJ and started making faces. HJ immediately stopped the tears and started laughing. I know this won't always be the case, but I am certainly enjoying it right now. I know what it is like to have a sweet sister, but we did our share of arguing "back in the day"!

**********************************************************

Now about March Madness. I love it. I love it. I love it. There I said it. Before we were married, my dear husband had me complete a bracket. I think he did this b/c he knew I would let him watch basketball 24/7. He knows how competitive I am. I mean I'm a horrible winner and even more horrible loser. That's right friends. I need to win. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Thankyouverymuch! I'm always out for blood. So he hooked me with the bracket 7 years ago and still I'm addicted to March Madness. Or is it I just addicted to beating him? Whatever the case, I will win again this year!

5 comments:

Lori said...

how exciting... watch out two on the move and probably in opposite directions! glad to hear your 2 are getting along well... that always helps!

Julie said...

This is my first year to complete a bracket. I didn't follow the college b-ball much this year. My goal though is to just beat Bryan in the bracket.

just jamie said...

Have I ever told you how much I love your girls' names? So darn cute.

Amber said...

You competitive? Noooo!

Leigh said...

I have never done that, but my hubby, son, bro, dad, bro in law, etc. are all into theirs right now. It is all they talk about. They really look forward to this time of year. My sis in law is in a pool at her office and is currently in first. I hope she wins the 300 bucks.