Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tornado Mary Margaret

MM's room is a disaster. I mean to tell you it is a MESS! As I have said before, a tornado would have nothing on her. She is not the type of girl that plays with one set of toys and puts them away. Oh no ma'am! Absolutely not. We, here at the Douglas household, go big or go home. Yes we do.

Lately we have been cleaning up her room every night before bed b/c the house is for sale and needs to be hazard proof. I mean, I would hate for some unsuspecting soul to trip over one of the many Littlest Pet Shop animals or over a My Little Pony. Her room is hazardous to anyone's health.

Tonight I went into her room and said, "Ok MM, it is time to clean up your room before we go to bed."

"Oh no Mommy, I have just gotten it the way I like it."

"You like it to be messy?"

"Yes, everything is just where I want it."

"Fine, MM, we won't clean it up tonight. I'm too tired." (Tired or lazy, whichever you prefer)

"Oh Mommy, my heart just filled with love."

Who knew that a messy room = a love filled heart.

So now you know that when your husband or child leaves a mess, they are just trying to fill YOUR heart with love!

Weird logic, huh?

5 comments:

LaskiGal said...

Who would have thought that My Little Pony=hazard? :)

MM is just way too smart.

Jennifer said...

I love this blog maybe it is because I can relate to it so well. I have one just like her my little girl is horrible about cleaning and her room is a mess.

just jamie said...

Oh, I get it: legos and dirty socks are really meant to fill my heart right up. of course. where have i been?

MM is genius.

Leigh said...

My heart flowath over-with three kids right now, my house whole house looks like it has been tornado touched.

LG said...

I think I would like to have her. MM sounds so fun and exciting and funny! Yes just drop her off in NAshville. Thanks