Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gone Movie Gone

We watched the movie Gone Baby Gone tonight and WHEW! was I ever ready for it to be over. Anyone out there watched it? What did you think? I despised the way it ended.

My husband actually told me that I had lost my Netflix duties. HA! We had to watch a comedy afterwards just to get it out of our minds.


****************************************

M is on Spring Break this week and it is nice having us all at home. I am having a really hard time trying to clean while he is here. It's like I am cleaning around him and it's impossible. Maybe I am just looking for an excuse:) MM wakes up every morning and says, "Daddy, you are going to be home with us again. Yippee!"

I may not be cleaning, but I sure did take a nap with HJ today and it was so nice. Don't you just love a good nap?

***************************************

I received a bloggy award yesterday and plan on blogging about it tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. Must sleep....I must be catching up on some lost baby sleep.

9 comments:

LaskiGal said...

Oh, I LOVE naps!!! I took six today. Every time J nursed or dozed, so did mommy. I am in serious need of sleep!

I've lost my Netlix duties quite often. But, I still think I'm ahead when it comes to picking some good ones. There are only so many Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller movies one can watch . . . and stay sane.

ashleydiggs said...

NAPS are a BIG key to a happy life!! ;-) And yes, you just clean around them when they are home!

Leigh said...

make that two...

link love and bloggy bling for you over at my place...

Law Student Hot Mama said...

I had to stop with Netflix because I would get hte movies and never have time to watch them! They weren't doing me any good sitting there in the envelope unwatched!

Julie said...

We've been renting from the Red Box. They are only $1 a day!!
We recently rented the Bee Movie and tried 2 different times to watch it. Couldn't get into it....

Motherhood for Dummies said...

I have to admit that I liked Gone Baby Gone. At first it was slow and the swearing got OLD! But we then really got into it. I thought it was such a sad ending, but I loved how it made you think. I love thinking movies. Because my husband and I were stuck too. Which would have been better. We know what would have been better, but people have rights and youknow....well I can't go into it anymore with out spoiling anything. But I can definently see why people might not like it, but it did makes us think. If you are looking for a cute uplifting movie...see Secondhand Lions. It is cute :)

Webcam said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kagahn said...

See Please Here

just jamie said...

I haven't seen the movie, but thanks for the warning.

Naps...ahhhh. I could use one right now. Yeah for snoozing.