Friday, April 25, 2008

Nothingness

Economic Stimulus Package
Per (Feel free to click on the link) MSN article, checks are going to be mailed beginning soon. What do you plan on spending your money on?? I guess we will be buying gas with ours...HAHA. Seriously, though, are you planning on going on a fabulous vacation or wonderful shopping spree?? Do tell. Details, please.

I'm sure we are putting ours to good use. It will go towards M's doctoral classes this summer. Have I mentioned how much I want him to finish school?? Well let me reiterate that fact. I. WANT. HIM. TO. FINISH. So does he. He is on burn out. I can certainly understand. I barely completed my Master's and that degree almost killed me.
*************************************
What are your plans for the weekend? I am going to enjoy doing nothing. Nada. Zilch. We have zero plans and it is oh-so-nice. I do plan on planting some things in our window boxes. I'll post some pics of that when I finish. Probably petunias. They always do well.
*************************************
I've also spent only one day in my pjs this week. Quite an improvement over my winter time. HA! I'm awful. I know. I know.
*************************************
Oh and I'm adding a poll. Please vote and tell me how you really feel:)

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Law Student Hot Mama said...

My stimulus check? Probably going to the repair fee for my stupid furniture that the carpet people destroyed when they replaced my carpet!!!

Misty said...

Thank you for your candid comment on my most recent blog post. Very true words written. It's a process, to say the least, one that time heals.... less and less those feelings and memories resurface... and with any, I suppose, it learning how to handle myself when they do.

My check (direct deposit) ...... If the MSN site is true, I'll have that money by NEXT FRIDAY. Do I hear a holy shit??? We already have it divided out.... we are saving a large part, I have money set aside for summer vacation.... and the rest is mine... ALL MINE.....

Mwwwwaaaaaahahahahahahaha!

Lori said...

hmmm probably some of it will go towards the birth of our new baby... lol!

as far as the weekend, we are venturing to Target for another baby gate and to Sketchers... big trip for us!

Melek said...

plans for the weekend - nothing yet. i dont have any projects planned (i know! can you believe it!) and it's supposed to rain. so, i envision myself working on a new design for a client. i already took zeke for a swim and a bath, so that's done.... maybe i'll just chill on the couch. i never get to do that.

i voted on your poll! :)

Misty said...

Yes. Truly horrified. I am too. What amazed me what how truly sick that man is, in EVERY sense of the word. Truly, truly sick, as are all pedophiles. I had to admit, I am sitting here numb, with my mind spinning. Words can't express..... mainly because I have felt EVERY thing that was expressed. Some times things just don't fit into a nice tidy box, where I try to keep my emotions.

LaskiGal said...

On gas. I swear, gas prices are killing me. I'm buying a bike. Yup. That too . . . with a baby seat.

I was in my PJs until 3 PM. That is a HUGE improvement for me :)

LaskiGal said...

Oh, and I played BINGO tonight! I won a basket!!! Yippee!!!

hit enter before I could type that. I was excited :)

grizaham said...

Laura and I are going to Italy in May with friends. Hopefully the 'stimulus' checks will be here by then cause the dollar is not so good in Europe. War Eagle.

Leigh said...

You are not kidding when you say GAS. And also ours will go to our home equity line-pay off, then kids ed. funds...

Julie said...

I think ours is going straight into savings for our adoption fund and I think Bryan is getting some work done on his truck. Nothing exciting.

I voted in your poll and I'm anxious to see how it comes out. To be honest, none of them were my first choice. But I did vote in your poll exactly how I would in the election come November.

Did you get the flowers painted? I want to see pictures!! :)