Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Some of these may seem like I am being a little sarcastic...and I totally am.

1. I'm thankful for the medicine Stye. Know why? Because I have had 2 sties in the same eye in the past 3 days. I've been forced to wear my glasses. Icky! Yucky! Poo!

2. I'm thankful for the hospital grade Medela pump that I still have checked out. Know why? HJ is refusing to nurse on the left side. She has been doing this for the past 10 days. I didn't really notice at first b/c it was so gradual though now it's like a really bad plastic surgery job.

3. I'm thankful for leftovers. Need I say more?

4. I'm thankful for my new camera. I love, love, love it.

5. Now I want to take a photography class so I could learn all the bells and whistles on my brand spanking new camera.

6. I'm loving all this warm weather. Now if it would only stay like this....

7. I'm thankful my classroom has been all packed up. It's over and done with. And now it's all in our storage unit, uh, I mean garage:)

8. I'm thankful for clean sheets that are waiting for me on my lovely bed.

9. I'm thankful for my bloggy friend, Just Jamie. She gave me the sweetest little award and I'm honored. Jamie is the mother of boy-girl twins. And those twins, they are adorable. Seriously. Adorable. And Jamie, she has some of the most creative posts EVAH and she has a great sense of humor. Go visit her. You'll be glad you did! Here is my precious little award:



I puffy heart your blog!!!

10. Now I am passing on this award to Ashley. She is the mother of a precious little girl and guess what else? She is a photographer and a good one at that. I love checking out her page for lots of cool photo ideas:) Go see her! I puffy heart your blog Ashley!

11. Leigh also gave me a little award. She is a fantastic mother (and a great photographer) and loves her friend Fabian Sanchez. Yes that Fabian on Dancing with the Stars. Leigh is also super funny. I always laugh when I visit over there. She is a fellow Alabamian. One day, we need to meet for lunch, don't we Leigh? Go and check her out. I promise you will laugh! She gave me this award:


12. I want to pass this award on to a new blog I've been reading. This chick, Law Student Hot Mama, is for real funny. She is in law school and her husband is overseas AND she is raising an eight month old darling Sumo baby. Really, she calls him Sumo baby. He is a doll, seriously, a precious little Sumo baby. You just want to pinch his cheeks. Anyway, this Law Student will keep you in stiches. You'll love her! She's sarcastic and she keeps it real. Check her out and come back and I'll tell you I told you so!

13. Oh and I'm done.

6 comments:

just jamie said...

Lindsey, you are so darn loveable. I mean really, I wish you were my sister. I have 3 brothers, so I could use a good sista',

LaskiGal said...

AWE . . . you are just so sweet and so deserving. Notice my avatar pic of J . . . I'm too lazy to log in the right way. Lazy. Tired. Insomniac. Your b-day is SOON . . . I'm pretty sure!!!

Katie said...

I agree with you on No. 2. I love my Medela! When I had mastitis, one side looked like a bad plastic surgery job, too. It was soooo bad looking...but kinda funny, too...I guess as funny as it can be with mastitis! Have a great weekend!

ashleydiggs said...

Girl you are too much fun and TOO sweet! Thank you for my award!

Melek said...

i had a stye in my eye a couple weeks ago, and then got hives on my legs/arms/back. the dr said it was all allergy related. no fun!

Leigh said...

Hope the stie in the eye and the deflate in the boob recover themselves. Thinking abou tya!
And girl, LUNCH? You are talking me language! Thanks for the kind words. I adore you!