Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 TV Shows I'm Obsessed With

Don't you love a good list? I sure do....

1. Lost: I came on late to this one and I mainly watch just to see what one-liner Sawyer is going to give. I mean, I love, love, love his nicknames.


2. Entourage: Witty writing. I love to hear Ari get on a roll. He is hysterical.


3. Grey's Anatomy: McDreamy. Need I say more? I still love him in Can't Buy Me Love.


4. ER: Yes, I do still watch this show. It got me through high school, college, and now. It was always my "It's-almost-the-weekend" show. I do have to turn my head if I see too much blood. Remember, I'm in big trouble if I see too much of the red stuff.


5. Nip/Tuck: I came late to this show and watched it entirely on Netflix. It was worth it. Crazy situations and fabulous one-liners. Love it! After MM's accident last weekend, I actually looked over at M while at the ER and said, "Where is Sean McNamara when you need him?" HA!


I also like Californication but it is a little risque. What TV shows are you an avid watcher??

10 comments:

Laski said...

#2 and #3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Ari is my fave!

ER used to be a must see, but I've fallen away. I feel guilty about that every time it comes on. And, I'm a huge Stamos fan. Ugh.

I'd have to add Ugly Betty, Boston Legal, and House to that mix :)

*word verification hates me today. I've missed it four times!

just jamie said...

Sadly, I don't watch any of those shows. What planet do I live on?

I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and Jon & Kate plus 8. Oh, and Oprah.

Tranny Head said...

I don't watch any of that stuff, man - but I PUFFY HEART MYTHBUSTERS!!! (yeah, I'm that dorky)

Jenn said...

Grey's,ER,and Nip/Tuck , House is good too and since we are two big dorks living at our house we watch the history channel alot and Ice Road Truckers is really good!

Misty said...

I still watch ER, too.

*giggle, giggle*

Julie said...

Loved, absolutely loved, the toilet paper picture!!!!!

LG said...

Ummm so YES Lost is the best show ever! And Nip Tuck is awesome too. Nip Tuck keeps getting better and better and crazier and crazier!
I also love "Big Love" its a good show about polygamy

Leigh said...

Holy Cow! I am such a television reject. I dont watch any of those. I watch mostly Seinfeld reruns and stuff on TLC, A&E or HGTV....I am such a goob. But I dont like soaps or stuff I have to follow on a weekly basis. With all 3 kids involved in sports, I would undoubtidly miss an episode (we dont have tivo) and life would be over. I couldnt live like that. LOL!
ps dont count against my mispellings...

Leigh Ann said...

I like Grey's, too. I've been watching Dancing with the Stars and started The Bachelorette last night. :)

Melek said...

oh we LOVE Entourage! we wait til it comes out on DVD, then get the whole season and watch episodes in a row all weekend. great show.