Friday, May 2, 2008

Friends

Don't you just love your friends? Just today I had a moment where I needed reassurance and one of my oldest and dearest friends, Amber, came to my rescue. Thanks Amber for always making this crazy girl feel better!:)

A sweet set of couple friends are coming to visit us this weekend all the way from Villa Rica, GA (not too far away). We are all so excited. MM gets to play with her friend Caroline (5 years old). M gets to play, er, I mean put up the swing set with his friend Sonny (yes we are STILL working on the million piece swing set and MM would make a great foreman one of these days). I get to play with my friend Cecelia while we chase after her son, Tyson (11 months old) and my little HJ.

I also am thankful for my sweet bloggy friends. What a resource the internet has been for me as a stay at home mom! Great (and almost free) entertainment!

I want to introduce y'all to a new bloggy friend. Katie is so very creative and loves all things antique (as do I....I need to post about all my hand-me-downs in my house one of these days). Katie has a darling little 1 year old girl named Amelia Kate. I love reading all her posts and seeing all those gorgeous pictures. She has magnificent taste, really, she does. Go check her out! You will be glad you did.

As for all my other friends, both in real life and in the bloggy world, thanks! Now get out there and have a fantastic weekend!

11 comments:

RJTrue said...

Hi friend!

Haha ... I didn't even mean purposely put that :)

I love friends too. I hope the weekened is GREAT! Have tons of fun!

Misty said...

And let's not forget what a doll YOU are....

Julie said...

You're a great bloggy friend yourself!!!

Have a fun weekend!!!!

LaskiGal said...

I agree--a super great bloggy buddy! Have a great time!

just jamie said...

Oh Bloggy friends have become such a part of my world. Glad to share this cyber friendship with you.

LG said...

ohh yes! Boy do I know! I was having a small emotional breakdown Friday afternoon when one of my dearest from college used her ESP to call me. Right away she had outline why I was so upset and 10 ways to fix it and 10 similiar stories of her own. Instantly.. I was better.
How do they do that? Thank GOD for good friends!
and ps, Amber is a great friend you are right!

Law Student Hot Mama said...

Aww . . . friends ARE great! Though admittedly, I am just not a person who EVER goes to a friend with a crisis. Ever. Seriously. I don't know why - it's just not what I do.

I go to my friends to laugh my arse off . . . there's nothing better than a girls' weekend out of town!

Leigh said...

You too are a friend to many Lindsey. You are a sweet heart!

Katie said...

Hi, Lindsey! What sweet and kind words! Thank you for that! I love that I have been able to meet so many wonderful women via blogging...women who have so many wonderful qualities that encourage and inspire me! I knew from the first post I read on your blog that we would be friends! :o) Yea!

Oh and what a small world...I get my hair done in Villa Rica!!

LaskiGal said...

So, any headway on the swing set yet???

:)

Jennifer said...

hello there!:)

i'm going over to visit katie next after this comment. :) i love meeting new people in the blogosphere. :)

i've been doing Friendship Friday posts where I introduce a bloggin' buddy of mine to the rest of the blogosphere... it is kind of neat. :)

i hope you have a great visit with your friends this weekend... and that you get your million piece swing set together... we have a big wooden one, and it took quite some time with 4 guys working on it ALL day and into the night...

have fun & enjoy!!
hugs, Jenn