Sunday, May 25, 2008

I scream, You scream...

We all scream for ice cream!

So on this very hot day all I can think about is ice cream. Unfortunately I found an article on the most fattening ice cream flavors.

"They" say that the worst ones are ones with peanut butter and/or nuts.

And guess what?? Can you believe that I love ice cream with peanut butter?! Just my luck. Why can't I love sherbet? Or sorbet? Or low-fat? Or even better, fat free? But, alas, I love the fattening Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Peanut Butter. I mean, I could seriously eat it after every meal. Who am I kidding? I prefer to eat it before every meal.

LINKAGE TO THE FATTENING ICE CREAM ARTICLE
(if you dare)

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

9 comments:

Laura said...

Would you believe that my husband proposed to me in a "TCBY"?! Yep! Right over our white chocolate mousse yogurt! I'll never forget it!

Leigh Ann said...

Anything chocolate!!!

Julie said...

I refuse to hear bad news on ice cream!!! :)
My favorite is Chocolate Toffee!! I haven't had some in 2 months!!! It is hard to find.

Jenn said...

Chunky chocolate cheesecake is the best but I can't get it here !

Misty said...

Ben and Jerry's CHUBBY HUBBY.....

Leigh said...

Oh, hav emercy. Blue Bell (I think it was) had a flavor contest the year before last, and one flavor was peanut butter cookie (dough). Girrrrllllll........
It was GOOD.

And on the note of ice cream, I was watching Jon and Kate plus 8 and she was saying that one day of the summer they have a tradition of having ice cream for supper. She knew of someone who did this, kids were grown and asked their favortie memory-and that was it.
Simple, but fun and not ordinary. We are doign this. I already bought the ice cream, but am waiting for the day I just do not want to cook and can pull it out and say-heres supper! LOL!


BTW- I didnt buy any peanut butter flavored...

Laski said...

Chubby Hubby sounds awesome. I couldn't care less about the fat (until I can no longer fit into my jeans . . . ).

CC said...

Chubby Hubby is the best!!!! I have some of that in my freezer RIGHT now! ;)

Amy said...

Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter 'N Chocolate has been my favorite since I was in kindergarten. It's sad that they are so hard to find now.