Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend MMisms

MM and her Daddy are still working on the swing set. It's a process.

Or so I've been told.

So there.

Anyway, I heard MM ask her Daddy a most curious little question this afternoon. He's looking over all the (million and one) pieces and she is watching him intently.

Then she says, "Daddy, are you sure this is a good idea?"

She repeated this question several times throughout the afternoon! I couldn't have agreed more...haha.

*****************************************************

MM used to go to a fabulous babysitter 2 days a week while I went to work. She had lots of freedom there. She got to sneak and watch TV shows that her Mommy normally did not let her watch. She has told me about these shows before and there has always been one name I could not understand....until yesterday.

We were flipping through the TV channels and she exclaimed, "There it is. There it is!!! There it is!!!"

I said, "What?"

"The show Terri let me watch." MM replied, "It's called Chimmy Ortron."

I started laughing not because she was so excited but because after 2 years of hearing about Chimmy Ortron, I finally knew what show she was talking about.

The show is called Jimmy Neutron.

6 comments:

LaskiGal said...

MM is so adorable! She has got to be pure entertainment . . . the kind that makes you laugh and warms your heart!

Law Student Hot Mama said...

I can totally picture her out there looking at her struggling dad. No way I'm getting my hubby to put one of those things together - I have faith in his abilities, but hell, why do yourself what you can pay somebody to do?

Leigh said...

How sweet. I too have thought "is this a good idea" many times when I see the parts of things needed to put to together

just jamie said...

I love her.

ashleydiggs said...

Jimmy Neutron...I'm still laughing!

Leigh Ann said...

I have to finally stop and say hi. I am a friend of Kelly's and have been reading your blog for some time now. I love it. Your girls are adorable and I enjoy hearing their stories. I especially, love the MM comment while building the swing set. Priceless! I'll be back to visit!