Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Google Analytics

So I love looking at my Google Analytics and checking out all those fun statistics. Like seeing where every one is located and especially those fun key words. You know, the words typed into a search engine and your fun blog just happens to fit that description. Here are a few:

*banana clip hairstyle: Oh yes, please let me find my banana clips! Do you have an extra?

*funny picture assembling swing set: My husband would be so proud.

*Recession resign SAHM: I have no idea why my blog just happen to pop up for this one. I do not, I repeat do not, discuss economics. Sorry you have the wrong blog.

*I am obsessed with TV shows: I am too, thankyouverymuch. Come back and visit anytime.

*picture of a cute raisin: HMMMMM! I don't especially think raisins or cute...or tasty for that matter.

*Iron Chef of America drinking game: I really don't have much to say about this one other than, if you know about this game, share it with me.

*free wordless drama: Free, yes, wordless notsomuch. Normally I have plenty to say...

*Auburn outfit smocked: I love a smocked outfit and Auburn too. Please come back and share!

What are some funny key word searches that you have??

18 comments:

Jenn said...

I always wondered how people found those out ,now I'll have to try that. Thanks !

ashleydiggs said...

This is hilarious! I always get a kick out of my google searches too!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Hilarious!

Laski said...

The swingset pic and the cute raisin kill me . . . in a good way for course.

You just have to wonder about some people, dontcha?!?

Jamie said...

I have never looked at them. Where do you go for this?

Laurie said...

I have been looking at your blog today. You have cute girls and I LOVE their smocked dresses!

Tranny Head said...

Banana clips - dude - I had those in the 80's. Different colors and sizes - I used to have two little ones on each side of my head or one big one.

banana clips are hawt!

Kelly said...

Those are hilarious!!! I have gotten some really weird ones in the past too - I can't remember off the top of my head but I have laughed when I read them.

Katie said...

hahahahaha! I personally like the banana clip one and the swing set one! hahahaha!

Lisa said...

Baffled by the raisin comment :0
I have not seen a banana clip in forever--wonder if the googler found them?

Laura said...

Banana clips....now THERE'S something I haven't thought about in a while!! LOL!

HEWY said...

I do the same thing. I like it when someone come from my blog from Boliva search for Simpsons.

Misty said...

I needed a laugh this morning...... (wink)

LG said...

ooohh I wanna see the keywords! email me and tell me how! For some reason I dont know :(

Motherhood for Dummies said...

I get a lot for formula can ideas.

Leigh said...

Ok, I still dont know how to look that up? Email me so I won't look even dumber. I had to change the format of my blog last night because I couldnt change the background. Thats what your going to be dealing with Lindsey!

Leigh said...

Hey! GUess what!? I figured it out! Yeah!!!

Anne (Sydney's Mom) said...

RE: Recession resign SAHM - that was me!! I was sitting at work hating my job and missing my baby, I googled that and I found your post about the day you called and and quit teaching. It was then and there I decided I could swing it, even though all this talk of recession was worrying me. Since then I have been an avid reader. I have also found a part time gig and my family has never been happier. Now maybe when I find some extra time I too can start a blog :)