Friday, June 6, 2008

Jesus is hungry.

I have told you before about MM's constant singing. Matter of fact, I even shared her Jesus is tired rendition. Yesterday, though, takes the proverbial cake.

As I have mentioned she loves the Praise Baby cds. So we are jamming out to praise music. The song actually says, "As we come to the table of grace...."

MM sang (to the top of her little oh-so-powerful lungs), "As we come to the table of grapes...."

And again, I busted out laughing. At least, she has a little song in her heart. Have a fantastic weekend!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

How cute !

Laura said...

That is so precious!

Tranny Head said...

heh - who doesn't like grapes?

I know I do . . . but that may have something to do with the fact that they make wine . . .

Leigh Ann said...

I just love that MM and what she comes up with. The grapes reminded me...when Ella Grace was born, Evan would call her "Elmo Grapes." It was pretty cute.

just jamie said...

Love that MM. Truly. She's headed for big fame some day! Until then, blog fame.

LG said...

I heart MM. Glad to hear about her!

Leigh said...

Precious!

Misty said...

Who knew a table of grapes could sound so lovely?

Jennifer said...

that is sooooo cute! i love that she sings all the time. :) i think that means she is happy! my one daughter sings all the time, but is the same ole two songs all the time, and most of the time it is only parts of them...

tinkle tinkle little star...
(Brooke's new spin on an old classic) lol

ABC's... which starts with ABC and quickly after G goes to Q R S T U V... so on and so forth... OVER & OVER & OVER again. lol she does know the entire alphabet song, but just likes those parts I guess. :)

I love how kids interpret things. :) AMAZING. :) thanks for the smile.

hugs!!!

CC said...

Of course!!!