Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just so you know....

Yesterday I received a comment from a new reader and this is exactly what she said regarding my Google Analytics post:

RE: Recession resign SAHM - that was me!! I was sitting at work hating my job and missing my baby, I googled that and I found your post about the day you called and and quit teaching. It was then and there I decided I could swing it, even though all this talk of recession was worrying me. Since then I have been an avid reader. I have also found a part time gig and my family has never been happier. Now maybe when I find some extra time I too can start a blog :)

YAY for Anne (Sydney's Mom)! I'm so glad that you are staying at home and are enjoying it. Peer pressure is a, well, you know what it is. I'm also glad you continue to visit here. I'm just glad you weren't looking for talk of economics:)

3 comments:

Misty said...

You know what? That's kind of thrilling in it's own way.... Look at you helping out the world, with your greater good.

Katie said...

Congratulations out there to you Anne!! You know, some people may look at our decisions to choose to stay home with our children as selfish, but in reality, I think it is one of the least-selfish things in the world...to be right there with your child and teach them and train them up! :o)

just jamie said...

That is so cool. YOU are an inspiring woman!

I can;t figure out Google Analytics. I thought I signed up a few days ago ... but nothing.