Friday, August 29, 2008

MMisms

Today my grandmother, Nene, the girls, and I went to lunch and for some shopping. While we were shopping, MM had an itch. She was very dramatic while she was trying to scratch it. It was a big deal.

She looks at Nene and me and ever-so-serious she stated, "Oh no Mommy! It must be an allergy attack."

What?

Obviously, we have been watching too many commercials.


***********************************************************

Oh and McDonald's please get some new toys. The Star Wars Happy Meal toys are killing me. Between "Dark Vapor" and "Princess Maia" I am going crazy.

***********************************************************

MM has these stuffed baby birds (think Ty Beanie Babyish). These birds have been sitting on a pretend nest.

I asked MM why the birds were sitting on the nest.

"Well Mommy, the birds are waiting for their eggs to catch."




So there you have it.

Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Lori said...

she is too cute... got to love how little ones see the world

Laura said...

I can SOOOOOOOO understand about Mickey D's Happy Meal toys!! They are so lame and NOT for little girls!! Everytime Alise gets one, she says, "This is a boy toy!" Her daddy thinks they're cool. He would.

just jamie said...

She's a doll. (Like her mama.)

Leigh Ann said...

I love MMisms. They make my heart happy!

Leigh said...

MM always owns me!