Friday, August 29, 2008

Other Random Improvements....

Oh here we go again....

Here are the lovely wall heaters. We had them all removed.
Before:


After:


The Master Bedroom had all this wonderfully icky carpet. We pulled it up and removed it. Apparently, the previous owner had some sort of pet.....that was not potty trained. Oh yes. The carpet had been there so long that the carpet pad had turned into POWDER. Yes, you read that correctly. It was powder. We were able to SHOP VAC it and sweep it up. So disgusting. Yes, I was definitely wearing my mask and shower cap. Quite a sight!



Guess what Michael received for Father's Day??? A toolbelt. What a great gift it had turned out to be. Just call him Tool-time Tim!



Y'all have a great weekend! Enjoy college football. We will! WAR EAGLE!

P.S. Can y'all believe I posted 3 days in a row?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Lindsey! Enjoyed the pics!!

You guys are playing my alums this weekend....the same team that beat my Bama last year...ULM! Needless to say, we won't go there.

I am so proud of you for posting three days in a row!! You go, Girl!!

Kim said...

I am so glad you are back to posting!! I love reading your blog! We are pumped for fotball season to start tomorrow also. BOOMER SOONER!!!!

Jessica Chapman said...

Linds, I hadn't been here in a while, and I'm so glad I checked in, I love all your home improvement / or extreme makeover posts, I should say!