Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Google Analytics

I love to check out my Google Analytics. It's such fun to see how people get to my blog...especially the keywords. Here are a few of the funniest over the last month:



*Wacky wall heaters: Well thankfully we don't have those anymore, but we did have 15 removed from the new old house.

*Wilson Phillips new hairstyle: Seriously, isn't that like any oxymoron? Wilson Phillips and new in the same sentence? I don't think that hair style is here.

*Renovation pictures: Oh me, oh my have I shared enough of those or what?

*Bad things about chocolate: There is NOTHING bad about chocolate or I have nothing bad to say, at least.

*Wednesday explosion: Why should we just restrict it to Wednesday?

*Drama Puzzles: Why that's everyday on The Douglas Drama.

*Make love music: Yikes, wrong blog, wrong blog.

*Finished picture of chair rail: Really there is nothing remotely finished at our renovation project.



Do you have Google Analytics on your blog? Do you check your stats?

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is so funny! I wish Typepad had something like this...or if they do, I don't know about it!

Laski Gal said...

I seriously need to check this stuff out!!!

Too funny . . .

And who the heck is looking up "make love music"--and what the heck is a "Wednesday Explosion"???

Crazy . . .

Jamie said...

No! I might have to check into do that. Thanks for the tip.

BC said...

hilarious! I've had some silly ones too based on random posts that I've written. :)

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping over to my new blog, Mod Memento, recently and leaving a comment. I have always loved your blog and appreciate you stopping in to mine!

God bless!

Brianna

Leigh said...

I have it but havent figured how to check. These always crack me up!

Brandy said...

I laughed out loud at "Make Love Music!" Too funny! Check me out at http://doodleandbean.blogspot.com/. I finally started my own blog!

Best,
Brandy