Thursday, October 2, 2008

FYI

I know I have been a little scattered as of late...really, I have. I know. Sorry I'm not commenting on your blog as much. This renovation project has turned into my life. Seriously. We will be moving on Saturday (the second move in 2 months with 2 young children) into an unfinished house (unfinished means no kitchen sink for a month, rooms not completely painted, holes in the upstairs' flooring, etc.). It will be kind of like camping and you know how I feel about camping. I love camping about as much as I love going to the doctor (you know, the female visits). Yes, camping and I do not get along....it will be a long month. We still have a long way to go on the house so I won't be posting any pics YET.

I'll be back (Say that like the Terminator)!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck moving!!!!!!

Laski Gal said...

You are in for such a huge adventure!!!

You know you'll need to blog about your "camping" exploits!

Katie said...

Hang in there, Lindsey!!

Laura said...

Good luck moving!!

Jennifer said...

good luck with the move and the camping out. we are in the beginning stages of packing up our house and three children, dog and cat to move... to a house that needs a lot of work too. ugh. we are supposed to be in Nov 1st... but i'm not sure how much of the house will be done by then. what a journey.

but it will all be worth it in the end. right?? just say right. lol

good luck. lots of hugs!!
xxoxoxoxoxoxx

Jamie said...

You will survivie!! Good Luck!

CC said...

Good luck!!!! Just think of the long term wonderfulness.....

Trannyhead said...

But it'll be so HAWT when you finish fixing it up! You can do it - hang in there!

Stacey Wilson said...

Lindsey!! It's so great to see you on blogspot. This is one of my FAVORITE things to do. I would like to add your blog to my site - is that okay? Good luck with your move. You're a mom . . . you can do ANYTHING ;o
Love,
Stacey

LG said...

I hope you are video taping all of this when you get moved in! That will be fun to watch and remember later in life!

Julie said...

You are so brave!!! I would be going crazy! BUT the end result will be worth it.

Jessica said...

Good luck!

Leigh said...

You will be missed.

I have to tell you before I go, You are always commenting on my thrift post. It seems that I purchased for six bucks at the thrift store an original piece of art that is worth over 650.00!! I am so excited! Read about on my blog. It ran this past weekend.

Come go thrifting with me. ....though it will probably never happen again.



Oh....smores. Doesn't it make camping almost worth it? Hang in there. It'll get better.