Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm BAAAAA-AAACK!

Kind of.

I at least have internet access....it really has been like camping.

I can not tell you how happy I was when the hubby told me tonight that the internet was up and running here in the Douglas home RV. I think those were tears I felt rolling down my cheeks.

It has been traumatic. I may be scarred for life. At least I still have my sense of humor. We have actually had fits of laughter around here. Stress will do that to ya.

Anyway, glad to be semi-back. I'm "marking all as read" on the ol' Google Reader (btw, I had 392 blogs entries to read). I'm going to scan through some but I'm not going to comment. Please forgive me.

I can't wait to catch up:)

I'll tell you more about the house when I'm ready. It's a process, people. It takes time....or at least I've been told that (over and over and over again).

8 comments:

CC said...

Only 392 entries to read? I think I get that many each day!!

Congrats on making it through the "dark days" in one piece! LOL!

Stefanie said...

Glad to see you back! I am sure that you are becoming a stronger woman each day going thru this. They say if a marriage can last thru building a house or remodeling you can make it thru anything. I just can't imaging going thru all of this with two little ones. I know we all will be patiently awaiting the pics. I know it will be a beautiful home when you are finished.

Laura said...

Just keep laughing, Girlfriend! Laughter can get you through most things! I'm sure you'll have some pretty crazy camping stories - ahem, I mean "adventures" - to share with us soon!

Laura said...

BTW, you got any connections for some Auburn v. Bama tickets?

Leigh Ann said...

Glad you are back! Can't wait to see the house.

RJTrue said...

YAY!!

Hope all is more than well!

Trannyhead said...

Welcome back from camping! Oh - and my blog is the only one worth reading, of course. :-)

Jamie said...

Glad you are back! Hope life gets back to "normal" for you soon. :)