Friday, October 24, 2008

Now I've got to start cooking again!

Guess what I finally got yesterday?

(Cue the drumroll)
DA-DA-DUH.....





A kitchen sink



Oh how I've missed thee? Let me count the ways...Seriously I do not recommend ever living without one of these for long periods of time.



Here is a teaser of some of the updates we have been busy with...








Kitchen cabinets




BEFORE






DURING


AFTER

I realize the plug covers are not there....we are still workin' away here at the Douglas house!

13 comments:

Lori said...

looking good! soon you'll have a whole house again

Jill Bertella said...

Love the kitchen!!

Kelly said...

Your kitchen looks AMAZING!!!! I want to see pictures of EVERYTHING!

LG said...

That all looks amazing! I love your countertops!

Laura said...

WO-OW!!

Jessica said...

Holy Smokes!! Those cabinets are to DIE for!!!! Seriously!! They are breath-taking.

Ok.. I need the low down. : ) How much did your H. Jane weigh? Were her lungs good? Were you induced?

Amy said...

Your house looks great so far! I am so envious of your granite and beautiful cabinets!

Sunny said...

Your kitchen is fabulous! I'm ready to come over and nose around.

Stefanie said...

Your cabinets are beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more pics of the rest of the house.

CC said...

I love it all!!!!!!! I think your kitchen is as big as my house ;)

Jamie said...

Your kitchen looks great! Love the rennovations.

Amber said...

Wow! The kitchen makeover looks awesome so far! Can't wait to see what you've done in the rest of the house! ;)

Katie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! WOW!!!