Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Funny

We did not have a DVR until we moved around 2 months ago.


Now let me state: I LOVE my DVR. I had no idea what I was missing. The hubby loves it too. It is our new found fun. You might even find us just looking for something, anything to DVR.


The hubby wanted to watch an oldie but goodie night before last, Crocodile Dundee.



Oh yes, we planned our night around it. Put the kids in bed and pulled up the trusty DVR list. He pressed play and we were a go....that is until we heard Crocodile Dundee in Spanish! That's right. The hubby had taped the movie on the Latin Channel. So here is a trusty tip: Check the channel just in case.....unless you like that sort of thing or you are bilingual!


Have a great weekend y'all!

11 comments:

Lori said...

we LOVE our DVR too

Cindy said...

That's funny. :) We love our DVR too!

CC said...

I'm going to look dumb here, but I'm not really sure what a DVR is!?

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is funny. I really want a DVR...it is at the top of my wish list!

Lauren said...

Oh, this makes me laugh... really hard! I have SO been there! In fact, the other day I was at Toys 'R Us and found a Friends "Scene It" game. It was only $10 and I thought it would be something fun to play with my husband and girlfriends... so I bought it. I was so excited. We put the kids to bed and were ready for some competition. We put that baby in the DVD player... aaannndd it was in Spanish! So what I thought was a good deal... was actually $10 down the drain. I felt ridiculous!

Brandy said...

Love, love, love my DVR!!! There's no way I'd ever see "Oprah" without it.

Chassey said...

I am sooooo laughing about the husband, not the DVR. Your hubby sounds just like mine. I love it! We work so hard for that "down time" and they can mess that up too. We love them anyway! Your girls are too cute! Have a good weekend!

Kim said...

I never knew how much I would use my DVR until I finally had one! We use it ALL the time! I love it!!

Laura said...

I'm just now getting around to commenting, but I read your post on my blackberry Friday night while we were headed to Tuscaloosa and laughed outloud so I had to share the story with my man! He laughed, too! So darn funny!

just jamie said...

I'd love to hear an Australian accent in Spanish. :)

Katie said...

Hahahahahaha! That is toooo funny!