Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We are all partied out!

Last week was full of fun festivities! Mary Margaret's pre-school class visiting the McElrath farm for a Fall Fun day. The day was packed full including face painting, "fishing" for candy, hot cocoa, hay ride, playing on the playground, jumping on the trampoline, and cracking open the pumpkin pinata. We had so much fun! My mom kept Harper Jane b/c it was so very cold. McElrath Mommy (Leanne) made the cutest snack bags for the kiddos. Here a few pics:

Face Painting



Beautiful (but very blustery) day



Jumping on the trampoline

Look at that concentration


Precious snack bags!



Pinata time!



Then on Wednesday I took the girls (by myself) to Huntsville shopping for Mary Margaret. She wanted to go to Toys R' Us and pick out her birthday presents. Here are the girls by the end of the afternoon. We understand the meaning "Shop til you drop!"


I still have to share Halloween and Mary Margaret's 5th birthday party. See I told you, we are all partied out!

12 comments:

Katie said...

Hahahaha! That "concentration" pic is the best! Is that her little tongue sticking out?? Bless her heart!

Julie said...

I feel like those girls several times after I've shopped but I don't get to sleep in my car seat!!

That cat on the face painting was good!!

Amber said...

The "Shop til You Drop" picture is absolutely precious. They were plum tuckered out! ;)

CC said...

Geesh! MM is adorable!!!!!!! Love the sleepy pics!

LG said...

Oh i have missed seeing MM cute little face! Great pictures and especially that last one. Awesome.

Laura said...

I absolutely love the scarecrow goody bags!! Too cute!! And I loved the last picture, too! The girls were WIPED OUT!!

Jamie said...

Looks like you all had fun last week. Wish I would have known you were in town - we could have done lunch.

Jill Bertella said...

The picture of the girls sleeping is priceless! Love it!

LaskiGal said...

I LOVE pics of sleeping babies. What a fun day you all had! J is just now starting to realize that Toys R Us is all about him. He is now fighting to get out of the cart.

Oh boy . . .

Trannyhead said...

BWAHAHAHA - that last picture is hilarious.

PS - I really like your blog's design. It's cute and perfect for a mom with 2 girls.

Leigh Ann said...

LOVING that last picture! Just precious. I am so snagging that treat bag idea. How cute!!!

Leigh said...

I LOVE the shop til you drop picture!