Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busted!

Michael and I were busy cooking Christmas Eve dinner (turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, green beans, creamed corn, rolls, homemade pecan pie with homemade crust)....needless to say we were a little bit busy.


I noticed that after awhile HJ was quiet.


Uh-oh!!!


Serious uh-oh when it comes to that little darling.


When I did find her, I was not the least bit surprised...

She had found the little chocolate Butterfinger bells and had eaten about 6 or 7....including the foil wrapper. Apparently she did not like the wrapper. The wrappers were strode all over the foyer and den.

What can I say? She got that chocolate-lovin' from her Mommy!

6 comments:

Lori said...

I thought you were going to say the wrappers showed up a few days later or something. isn't it funny how quiet kiddos is never a good thing

Brandy said...

I love how she looks as though she's had more than enough candy. She's kind of glassy-eyed as if in a chocolate fog. Gotta love those sneaky kids.

Laura said...

Oh, no!! So much for dinner, huh? My kind of girl...a chocolate lover, too!

Amber said...

A chocolate lover already! A girl after my own heart. She knows what's good. :)

Cindy said...

That's cute. Look at that little face! :)

Julie said...

Sorry about the ton of sugar and chocolate, BUT this is such an adorable, priceless picture!!! Cutie pie!!