Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Letter Game

Kristen assigned me the letter "S" in the Letter Game. I am to choose 10 things that I love that begin with the letter "S"! Here goes nothing...in no certain order.


1. Sonic: Um, hello, my name is Lindsey and I'm addicted to Sonic fountain drinks.





2. Sister: My little sister Abbey. She is 6 1/2 years younger than me and really is my best girl friend!


3. Sweet Home Alabama: I love that movie. So cute, even if they get the geography all wrong.





4. My handy dandy Shark Steamer. I mean to tell you, this thing works!




5. Shopping for my girls. I love finding cute things for them to wear. I adore it when they are all matchy matchy!


6. Having said that I love shopping for my little girls, I also love SMOCKED clothes for them. I would have them wear smocked every day if possible!



7. Socks: I love fun socks whether it be polka-dots, frogs, plaids, or furry.


8. Sheets: I splurge on high quality bed sheets. I love soft, sateen, high-count sheets. It is a must for me!



9. Scented Linen Spray and Scented Soap: I abhor perfume and really, smelly lotions. They almost give me a headache. I do love linen spray for my bed and smelly hand soaps for the kitchen and bathroom. The spray and soaps give off just enough smell. My favorite is the Egyptian Cotton linen spray. I find it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or TJMaxx.




10. Smart Start: I eat the same thing every morning for breakfast. I really like this cereal. I have been eating it since I was in college.



11. Spouse and Sweet Children: He is my rock and we have really been blessed with 2 precious children!






12. Sudoku Puzzles: Love them! I taught all my gifted kiddos how to do these. I am addicted. I keep a book in my car for long car rides.


13. Subscriptions: I love magazines. I subscribe to Better Homes and Gardens, US Weekly (I admit it!), Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, Everyday with Racheal Ray, Redbook, Glamour, Parents, and like all good Southern girls, Southern Living. Several of these magazines were freebies (by completing several surveys online). Needless to say, I have plenty to read and not enough time!

Let me know if you want to participate and I'll assign you a letter!

9 comments:

esa said...

Lindsay!

Reading your blog was part of my inspiration- yes you can add me to your blog roll!

I've been praying for Kelly and Harper and all the blogs they have linked to other people who need prayers. This blogging IS addictive- and interesting!

Your girls are SO cute!]

Ellen

Katie said...

Cute post, Lindsey! I think almost all your "S's" would be just about the same as mine...sister, smocking, shopping, subscriptions...but I'd just HAVE to add to mine:

Sweet Tea
Shrimp
Sleep
Swimming pools (more specifically, laying out by them)

Katie said...

OH! I forgot! I'll take a letter if you're passing them out! Sounds like fun!

hayley said...

I ate my Smart Start this morning too!! :)

Trannyhead said...

Aww ... that picture of the girls in the hospital is so cute. I love it!

Christy said...

Okay, I am with you on ALL your S's...I go to Sonic nearly everyday for a large sweet tea. Sprays...room , linen...all over it. Funny that you wrote socks...I have a thing with funky socks for Jude. BUT you totally lost me with the puzzle. I just stared at it. I kinda just shook my head like I was afraid I didn't have anything in common with you anymore. ;-)

just jamie said...

Smocked dresses ARE so purdy.

lrdavis3239 said...

I am new to this blogging thing, and am looking for new things to blog about. Would you mind sending me a letter? This seems like a really great idea and addition to my blog. I'm really glad I found you.

Leigh of said...

Great answers Lindsey!