Thursday, February 5, 2009

MMisms

Yes, here I am with another Mary Margaret story.

She and HJ had a picture made with their Daddy for our local newspaper as an advertisement for the Daddy-Daughter Date Night being held at his school. She so looked forward to seeing herself in the paper.

I showed her the picture and the conversation went something like this:

MM: "Mommy, I must be famous."

ME: "Well, I guess you might be famous Mary Margaret"

MM: "Mommy, what are those people called that are famous?"

ME: "They are called celebrities"

MM: "Then I must be a celebrity!"


Next lesson on my agenda with MM is titled "Being Humble"!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is so truly fabulous! I love this little girl!!!

Leigh said...

She is the most precious thing. I just adore her!

CC said...

Of course she is a fabulous celebrity!! And a rock star too! :)

Trannyhead said...

Bwahahahaha! She's fabulous ... a total diva.