Wednesday, February 11, 2009

That little boy, he speaks the truth

Yesterday, we went to a restaurant (as MM likes to say) with my grandmother-Nene, my mother-Nanee, and my sister-Abbey.



Oh a girls day! What fun!



While we were there enjoying some cornbread, one of MM's pre-school friends walked by. He was leaving and was obviously there with his grandparents.



The little boy turned to his grand-daddy and we overheard him saying, "That's Mary Margaret and gosh, I've got some stories to tell about that girl."



We all were in hysterics because that little comment, it completely sums up my life.

8 comments:

Brandy said...

Bwahahaha! Out of the mouth of babes! MM is such a character. Amelia always shares snippets about her in the car after KK. We love her gobs and gobs, and I am always eager to hear the latest news on her escapades. After all, I do love keeping up with those "famous celebrities!" Much love to you all.

Kim said...

How funny! I love your MM stories!!!

CC said...

I love it!!!! Now what are the stories??? ;)

Tamara Ann said...

I just stumbled across your blog (by way of Kelly's Korner) and saw that you were a teacher and went to Auburn (War Eagle by the way).
My oldest brother and his wife both got their bachelor's and master's from AU and are now teachers in Auburn city schools...small world!

Nikki said...

OH, how funny!

Katie said...

Honey HUSH! That is the funniest thing EVER!!! I'm tellin' you...I just love that little girl! I wish I could hear MM stories every single day. Too funny!

Leigh said...

Oh, my gosh! That is sooo funny, Lindsey! She is the cutest thang! I love that! She is precious. She needs to be on TV!


Hey,join me today for thrifty thursday. And if you come to town we'll do thrift and lunch! I'd love that!

Amber said...

Oh my. That. is. priceless.