Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cruisin'

Well we are off....

I will be without Internet access for the next 4 days.

(GASP)

How will I cope??

I am sure the ocean will soothe me and maybe, just maybe, a pina colada!

Forgive me if when I return I mark "All as read" on my Google Reader. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and shop. Don't forget about all that shopping. Oh and sunning, for sure (I'll be wearing my SPF, don't fret)!

And I'll definitely be missing my babies. I've only cried twice today, ok, four times today (say a little prayer that I don't cry all the way to Port Canaveral). I'm having a little bit of the separation anxiety! I said that earlier and MM asked what anxious meant. Mary Margaret, ever the inquisitive one. She loves that vocabulary.

Sorry. I digress.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Leigh of said...

I am here now. Come on down! the weather is great...the water a bit cold...but the weather is here, girl!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Have a wonderful time on your cruise! Have a Pina Colada for me!

Katie said...

HAVE FUN!!! Think of all us poor souls back here in the real world while you're sipping a pina colada soaking up some sun!