Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!


*I did not drink a 5 hour energy drink not once but twice this week. I would never need more energy because I get plenty of restful, consistent sleep.
*I did not have trouble falling to sleep because of the aforementioned energy drinks.

*I did not allow Harper Jane to destroy a brand new magazine just to keep her busy for a bit.

*I did not ignore the laundry last week and have to play catch up over the weekend. I would never do this because I always stick to my chore schedule.

*I did not ground Mary Margaret from our kitchen table. She uses our table as a desk and boy, is it messy! Between all the craft projects and stickers, we don't have a place to sit down and eat.
*I do not continue to pester the hubby about a dining room table. I would never do that. I'm not that persistent.
What did you NOT do this week! Head over to MckMama's blog and check out other Not Me Mondays!
P.S. Hope everyone on Spring Break has a safe and fun time!

2 comments:

Leigh of said...

I always enjoy this when you do it!

CC said...

My husband drinks those energy drinks every single day. They are cheaper and more effective than most of his prescription meds for helping his headaches!