Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our tile choices

If you are tired of house restoration pictures and commentary, then go ahead and hit the "Back" button!
Here were the choices that we made regarding tile.



Master Bathroom







Guest Bathroom (also you can see the newly purchase vanity)






Kitchen - also the travertine that is around our fireplace (below)






There were so many decisions to make during this renovation process. I am not sure I could ever build a house. Talk about overwhelming!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Ooh la, la! So fancy-schmancy! It looks like you live in a five-star hotel!

Jill Bertella said...

I love seeing pics of your beautiful house! :-)

Kelly said...

I know this post is about the tile, but I just LOVE that vanity!

LG said...

I love that tile in the guest bath!

Kristen said...

i LOVVVVVVVEEEE that vanity!

Mary Smith said...

OMG Lindsey...we have the same vanity! I love it! It's in our hall bathroom that's almost finished. I will be posting some updates on our remodeling job soon. I still love my new kitchen. Tell Michael that the puppies are going to need homes soon!