Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Well almost....

Mary Margaret's new favorite snack....
First you take a pretzal stick.
Then you dip it in your peanut butter (creamy for MM).
Then you go fishing for a goldfish.
Then you scarf it down.

P.S. I think I found this idea on someone's blog so if it happens to be your blog, let me know and I'll give credit where credit is due. On another note, we are having to keep MM's scar on her forehead covered because she keeps messing with it/scratching it.

7 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE this idea! Can't wait to try it on Baby Girl! Assuming the peanut butter is not tainted, of course!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That sounds and looks like so much fun! Carter would absolutely love this snack! Thanks for sharing!

Stefanie said...

Thanks for the idea for the snack. Since I will soon be staying home, I can use all of the neat and fun ideas.

Kelly said...

Cute idea!!!!!
P.S. My mom keeps calling my Harper "Harper Jane". I have to keep reminding her that's not her name. I think she really likes your choice of a middle name! :-)

Jill Bertella said...

Love this! I will have to try this with Soph! Also, your dining room looks great! Hope all is well with you guys.. I love all of your cute stories and seeing pics of the girls! :-)

Katie said...

What a cute idea!!!

LaskiGal said...

I LOVE that idea! I'm so doing it . . .

MM is a doll!