Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Crying Chronicles (February 2008)










Don't you just love to document the crying and discomfort of your children? Oh wait, that's just me?? Well, never mind then.
I secretly enjoyed looking back at these pictures. I love watching Mary Margaret's facial expressions change from happy to scared to "Please stop this insanity, Mommy!" And poor Harper Jane's face could not have gotten any redder. I know, I know, I should be ashamed!

P.S. Don't forget to CLICK HERE and go vote for my wee one, Harper Jane. You may vote once EVERY day;)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love them!!!

Kelly said...

I have been voting!

Katie said...

Psst...you're not the only one! hehe! I don't know why, but I think it's cute, too! Bless her little heart! My fave is the third one from the top!

(I LOVE their cute jommies!!)

LG said...

Those are hilariously cute! Some of my fav baby pictures my mom has of me, are of a similiar situation..