Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

Hi friends,
Remember me? I've been quite busy. I think May must be the busiest month. Here are a few pictures of my little ham, Mary Margaret, at her very first dance recital. To say that she loved it would be quite the understatement.









Hurrican Harper Jane after the recital. She was enthralled during the whole show. I don't think she moved an inch.


P.S. Sorry I haven't been around. My Google Reader has all but blown up. I'll be back, I promise!




5 comments:

Amber said...

Cute! I bet MM felt like a queen in her beautiful dance outfit! She is quite the expressive one! :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Great pictures! It sure does look like MM had a wonderful time!

Julie said...

MM is soooo cute!! Her outfits are darling!

LG said...

Ive been wondering where you were! Super cute pics! i bet she did love all that!

Stacey Wilson said...

Great pics! It was 30 years ago, but I still remember Mrs. Jane Kohl's School of Dance in G'ville! How I loved the recitals!!
Stacey