Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lately...

I've been so consumed with real life. Blogging has definitely taken a "back seat"! Here's my not-so-Wordless-Wednesday!

Mary Margaret's First Day of School (mid-August)



Here was Harper Jane's reaction to dropping off her sister (she fondly calls Mary Margaret "Mimi"). I think Harper cried more than I did! Seriously!


First Soccer game of the season. Harper Jane wanted so badly to play with the big girls. I'm actually assistant coach. This statement generates giggles from those who know me well. It has been so much fun!


Happy 2nd Birthday Harper Jane! We had her party at the local Chick-Fil-A and she had a ball. She received 4 new baby dolls and proceeded to attempt to carry all 4. She is such a mess! I just can't believe she is already 2. Really, where does the time go?

This pretty much sums up life with my oh-so-dramatic Mary Margaret. Think: SUPERSTAR! Ha!



3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my! Seeing Harper Jane so sad would have made me want to cry! She sure loves her big sister!

Stefanie said...

I am so glad to see you blogging again. I know exactly how you feel. Between both boys being in school now (Trenton started K too), soccer, working part-time, and a baby life is so busy.

Leigh Ann said...

HJ looks like me when I dropped EG off for her first day at MDO. LOL!