Friday, October 30, 2009

Home Renovation---The Kitchen

I am going to start back showing the renovations in our home. We are no where finished with everything, but I'm really proud of what we have accomplished!
BEFORE
DURING


AFTER
BEFORE (KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA)
DURING
DURING (TRAVERTINE TILE DOWN)
AFTER


BEFORE (WASHER/DRYER IN KITCHEN)

DURING
AFTER (WE MOVED LAUNDRY AREA TO SUN PORCH)

We are still not finished in here. I would like another set of cabinets (including a pantry) where the washer and dryer once was located. We also don't have crown moulding installed yet. It is just a process!

7 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a transformation! It looks beautiful Lindsey!

Laura said...

WOW-ser!! Is that actual sunlight I see on your floors? I'm not quite sure I recognize that. Ha!

Kim said...

Wow! Everything looks wonderful! I love colors.

Chassey said...

I've seen it first hand and it is gorgeous! The during pictures make me break out in hives though! I am impressed with your patience!

LG said...

WOW! What a transformation! that looks amazing! Love all your choices!! keep up the pics!

Amber said...

What an amazing change! Your cabinets are beautiful and the countertops complement them so well.

Andry said...

Spacify offers a wide selection of quality kitchen furniture that fits your home.