Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Master Bath

BEFORE







DURING:
Removed tile with sledgehammer. Took out tub, toilet, and sink. Removed lovely blue carpet. Created linen closet. Opened doorway into bath area. Removed 2 wall heaters.



AFTER:
New light fixture, new jetted tub, new linen closet, new tile flooring, new toilet, and new blinds.
DRESSING AREA OF MASTER BATH
DURING
AFTER:
New light fixtures, new mirror, new countertop, fresh trim paint, fresh wall paint. We also had the sink moved to this dressing area.

7 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Love the updated bathroom!

Kristen said...

you are very good at this flipping your house! i love your ideas!! :)

LG said...

That looks totally awesome! You guys are doing such a great job! Did you do it all at once , or are ya'll still working on it?

Amber said...

Very pretty! The house has so many wonderful features like that dressing area! I'm jealous of your jetted tub. I am hoping we can put one in our bathroom someday!

Katie said...

I love it!!!!!! Y'all did awesome! That dressing area .... I just want to move in. Don't worry about me...I'll just set up my bed in the red dining room. You'll barely notice me.

Teri said...

You did a wonderful job!! I just love it!

prashant said...

Love the updated bathroom!

Work from home India